rihanna_californian king bed d(^_^)b

By Berlian Ebook - Agustus 26, 2011

Chest to chest  
Nose to nose  
Palm to palm  
We were always just that close   
Wrist to wrist Toe to toe Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose
So how come when I reach out my finger It feels like more than distance between us
In this California king bed  
We're ten thousand miles
apart I been california wishing on these stars  
For your heart for me My Californa king
Eye to eye Cheek to cheek Side by side
You were sleeping next to me  
oohhh next to me Arm in arm Dusk to dawn  
With the curtains drawn And a little last night on these sheets  
So how come when I reach out my fingers It seems like more than distance between us
In this California king bed  
We're ten thousand miles apart I been California wishing on the stars
For your heart for me My Californa King
Just when I felt like giving up on us
You turned around and gave me one last touch  
That made everything feel better  
And even then my eyes got wetter  
So confused, when I asked you if you love me
But I don't wanna seem so weak  
Maybe I've been California dreaming
In this california king bed  
We're ten thousand miles apart I bet California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me My Californa King My California King
In this california king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart I been California wishing on these stars  
For your heart for me My California King

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar